Letter And Number Formation Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.33. No fees.Learn more
Guide Students Through The Strokes Of Letter And Number Formation
Kinesthetic learners will love writing letters and numbers or tracing them in the sand using these cards as reference. The cards feature writing guidelines and the strokes for forming all the alphabet letters plus numerals 0-9. It's a great tactile activity for handwriting practice, letter and number recognition and formation, and building fine motor skills.
- Capital and Lowercase Letters Plus Numbers 0-9: These cards feature all 26 capital and lowercase letters plus the numbers 0-9 in numeral and word format.
- Hands-On Learning and mdash;Literally! Students use their hands and minds when they form letters and numbers following these engaging cards.
- Laminated For Durability: Designed to stand up to classroom use, the cards are laminated on both sides.
- Use Them With Our Sturdy Sand Tray: Pair these cards with our sturdy plastic sand tray with bright orange sand (165739, sold separately). The tray has a built-in slot to hold the cards so students can look at the strokes as they trace them in the sand.
- Great For Tactile Learners: For all those kids who learn best by touching, feeling, and physical exploration, this is the perfect hands-on practice tool.
Help your students build fine motor skills as they practice on these durable, kid-friendly letter and number formation cards.
- 37 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 11¼" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag