Letras y tarjetas de trabajo para la construcciA³n de palabras (Spanish Word Building Task Cards And Letter Tiles)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Offer A Hands-On Way To Build And Change Words In Spanish
Two-sided-for-differentiation, these cards provide systematic practice in Spanish word building using the lowercase letter tiles. Target consonant and vowel sounds in 40 numbered activities. Great for school or home use.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 20 double-sided, laminated task cards and 1 cover card with instructions on the back
- Size: 7 3/8 " by 4¾" each
- 95 plastic letter tiles (38 red vowels and 57 black consonants)
- Size: approximately ?" by 1" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cards, 1 for letter tiles)