Learn Your Alphabet Sensory Kit - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $25.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Stimulate Your Students' Senses While They Learn Their Letters!
This innovative sensory learning kit, packed with stimulating resources, can be used in multiple ways: as a sensory tool for learning letters, a sensory tool on its own, and a motor skills tool. There are sandpaper tactile letter cards, Wikki Stix alphabet fun cards and Wikki Stix, a tub of Crayola dough, dry erase mats, and uppercase and lowercase letter beads.
- Tactile Letters Reinforce Recognition And Formation: Reinforce letter recognition with these sandpaper tactile lowercase letter cards. Kids can be stimulated visually, tactilely, and kinesthetically as they see, touch, and trace the lettersA rough sandpaper surfaces. ThereA s a card for every letter of the alphabet.
- Wikki Stix Make Letter Formation Fun: The alphabet cards with Wikki Stix promote letter formation skills as they encourage kids to form letters using Wikki Stix. Pictures on the cards also reinforce letter-sound association.
- Tub OA Dough: For kids who benefit from tactile stimulation, what could be better than 3 lbs. of Crayola dough. Let them form letters with dough on the dry erase mats and practice their skills in comfort.
- Form Letters On Dry Erase Mats: Write Again® wipe off mats that include letter cues and pictures let kids practice forming their alphabet letters. Kids can write the letters in dry erase marker on the mats, or form them with the Crayola dough. There are 30 mats, one for each alphabet letter, and four to practice confusing letter pairs like b/d and p/q.
- 576 Uppercase And Lowercase Letter Beads: These comprehensive sets of manuscript letter beads, with 288 uppercase and 288 lowercase letters, are colorful and bright, and prompt letter play and word formation. In addition, they encourage small motor coordination and can be used for sorting, alphabetizing, and color recognition. They have holes for stringing. (String not included.)
Stimulate your students who are learning their letters with these tactile and inventive learning resources. Content may vary.
- EZread™ Sandpaper Tactile Letters: Lowercase (26 cards)
- Size: 4¼" by 5½" each
- Wikki Stix Alphabet Fun Cards For Learning (27 cards, 36 Wikki Stix)
- Card Size: 7" by 7" each
- Crayola Dough in plastic tub
- Size: 3 lbs.
- 30 letter recognition mats, Write Again® wipe off laminate, plus an instruction card and a cover card
- Size: 6" by 6" each
- 288 manuscript letter beads, uppercase, with holes for stringing
- Size: ?" each
- 288 manuscript letter beads, lowercase, with holes for stringing
- Size: ?" to 1" each
- Contents may vary.