Build A Solid Foundation In Place Value With A Multilevel, Hands-On Activity
Introduce or reinforce place-value lessons with a small group or center activity for one to four students that encourages them to layer number cards of each place value to create numbers from 1 to 9,999. This activity includes color-coded place value cards, number example cards in different forms, and playing boards. The Guide offers supporting reproducibles. Cards store easily in the included zip-top bags.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 4 sets of double-sided, laminated place value cards for thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones
- Size: 1¼" by 1½" to 5" by 1½"
- 4 double-sided, laminated playing boards
- Size: 6" by 4¼" each
- 20 double-sided, laminated number cards
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- 4 small zip-top bags and 1 large zip-top bag
- Really Good Instructional Guide