Reinforce Place Value From 1 To 9,999,999 With This Multilevel, Hands-On Activity
Students gain confidence and automaticity by layering number cards within each place value to create numbers from 1 to 9,999,999. Includes number example cards in different forms and a Guide with supporting reproducibles. For 1 to 4 players.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 4 laminated playing boards
- Size: 9¾" by 4¼" each
- 4 sets of laminated, color-coded place value cards (36 to 40 cards for each place value, one to millions) in zip-top storage bags
- Size range: 1¼" by 1½" to 8¾" by 1½"
- 25 number cards in a zip-top bag
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- Really Good Instructional Guide