Kanoodle Head-To-Head Brain-Building Puzzles - 1 puzzle game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Challenge Kids Spatial-Reasoning Skills With 80 Two- Person Puzzles
Get kids playing each other to build Kanoodle® puzzles, and develop their spatial-reasoning, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills. This Kanoodle game for two includes a two-player puzzle board, 16 puzzle pieces (eight each per player), 40 double-sided challenge cards (80 puzzles in all), and a game guide.
- Kids Compete To Build 80 Puzzles: This Kanoodle game allows for two players to compete in puzzle-building. Comes with a two-player puzzle board with lid, 16 puzzle pieces, eight for each player, and 40 double-sided challenge cards (80 puzzles in total), plus a game guide.
- Compact And Travel-Friendly: All the puzzle pieces, plus the guide, store neatly in the travel-friendly case. A great way to occupy two students quietly. Take it on class trips! It's also great for home use.
- Teaches Key Skills: The puzzles, designed to be played against an opponent, develop spatial-reasoning, problem-solving, and critical- thinking skills.
- How To Play: Slide a challenge card into the tray, and then compete against your friend to place the pieces first. Fit the remaining pieces on the board. When you finish, launch your opponent's pieces by pressing a button for the ultimate checkmate! Win five rounds to win the game.
Boost brain power and challenge kids to think critically with this brain-building puzzle game for two, in a travel-friendly case.
- 1 puzzle board with lid
- 16 puzzle pieces
- 40 double-sided challenge cards (80 puzzles)
- 1 game guide
- 1 storage case