KA-PING! Words Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Make Kids Feel Like Superheroes With This New Way To Practice Decoding
Kids learn to sound out words as they play this hands-on superhero game. It provides plenty of repetition without getting boring. Includes CVC words, blends and digraphs, and glued sounds.
- Hands-On Decoding Practice In A Stimulating New Format: Players draw a chip, read the word on the chip, and keep the chip if they read the word correctly. But watch out... If you draw a KA-PING! chip, all your chips go back in the bag!
- 120 Durable Chips Show A Variety Of Words: Repetition is key to mastering reading skills. This game provides plenty of repetition without getting boring. Kids practice reading a variety of words, including CVC words, blends and digraphs, and glued sounds.
- Great For Centers And Early Finishers: Perfect for your early finishers or for indoor recess, KA-PING! makes a nice addition to any literacy center. It can be played for any length of time. Set a timer, or play until the end of the period. Whoever has the most chips when time is up wins!
- Cleanup Is A Breeze: When kids are done playing, they just scoop the chips back into the bag. So easy!
- Superhero Theme Makes Play Exciting: The dynamic design and superhero theme make learning to read exciting for students.
Turn decoding into an exciting superhero game. KA-PING!
- 120 sturdy, laminated chipboard pieces
- Size: 2" by 1" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 7" by 7"
- 4 drawstring bags
- 1 storage box with lid