Jumbo Magnetic Number Composing Tiles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Demonstrate Number Composing And More With Big, Bright, Magnetic Math Tiles
Teachers can use these large, magnetic, superhero-themed tiles to demonstrate composing and decomposing, multiplication arrays, area, and other math skills. Students can then practice on the smaller version (165942, sold separately).
- Easy To See: These colorful, jumbo-sized tiles are big enough to be seen from anywhere in the classroom.
- 65 Tiles In Many Shapes, Colors, And Sizes: This set includes building-shaped tiles in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes that students can combine to compose and decompose numbers 1-10.
- Display Tiles On Any Magnet-Receptive Surface: The colorful tiles stick tight to classroom whiteboards for teacher demonstrations. You or your students can also use the tiles on file cabinets, metal doors, or any metal surface.
- Matching Student Composing Tiles Also Available: Demonstrate with these large magnetic tiles, then have students practice at their desks using the smaller, non-magnetic version of the tiles (165942, sold separately).
- Superhero Theme: Bold colors and a fun superhero theme give this math set lots of student appeal.
- Teaches A Wide Variety Of Math Skills: Use these tiles to introduce and reinforce composing and decomposing numbers to 10, multiplication arrays, area, spatial skills, and more.
Sharpen your teaching superpowers! Try this easy new way to demonstrate number composing and more, with a fun superhero theme.
- 65 magnetic tiles in various shapes and colors to form arrangements of numbers 1-10
- Size range: 1¼" by 1¼" to 2½" by 6¼"
- 1 storage box with lid
Ages 3 and up