Track And Compare Weather Patterns On This Big, Magnetic Dry Erase Chart
Track the weather and compare weather patterns on this big, super- durable, easy-to-use/easy-to-see magnetic chart. It makes a great addition to your morning routine.
- Big Enough For All To See: At 17" by 22", this sheet is large enough so that students can see it from anywhere in the classroom...even the back row.
- A Great Way To Track The Weather: Each day, record the day’s weather on the chart, discuss the weather patterns students observe, and invite students to choose the clothing most appropriate for the weather.
- Add Math To Your Morning Routine: Graphing the month’s weather is a fun way to add real-world math to your day.
- Magnetic Sheet Sticks To Your Whiteboard Or Any Metal Surface: No need to tack or tape this chart to your bulletin board. It’s magnetic! Just stick it to your whiteboard, a metal cabinet, or any magnet-receptive surface.
- Use It Again And Again: The write-on/wipe-off surface lets you use this handy chart over and over. Write on it with a dry erase marker. Erase and record the weather each day.
Incorporate math into your morning routine with this gigantic, magnetic chart that helps kids track the weather.
- 1 magnetic dry erase weather chart
- Size: 17" by 22"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This