Jumbo Magnetic Chart - Inference
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5. No fees.Learn more
Teach Students How To Make Inferences With This Magnetic, Write-On/Wipe-Off Chart
Place this magnetic chart on your whiteboard and mdash;or any magnetic surface and mdash; to help students learn how to make inferences while reading. When you're done exploring one example, just erase the graphic organizer, and you're ready to use it again.
- Easy To Use: Just stick this graphic organizer to any magnetic surface: whiteboards, file cabinets, metal doorsA ¦you name it! Fill in the boxes as you explore an example from text you are using in class. Simply erase when you're done.
- Durable Graphic Organizer Designed To Last: This sturdy vinyl sheet with magnetic backing is designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
- Use It Again And Again! Write on the sheet in dry erase marker. When you're done, simply erase and you're ready to examine another text example. Use it day after day, year after year. A great investment.
- Large And Highly Visible: At 17" x 22", this graphic organizer can be seen by students throughout the classroom.
- Equally Useful For Demonstration Or Practice: Teachers can use this tool to walk through an example of how to make inferences from text. Once students understand how it works, they can use the organizer themselves to practice this important reading comprehension skill.
Practice making textual inferences on this jumbo graphic organizer that sticks to any magnet-receptive surface and can be used again and again.
- 1 vinyl magnetic graphic organizer, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 17" by 22"