Jumbo Dry Erase Magnetic Draw and Write Page
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.83. No fees.Learn more
Demonstrate Writing On This Large, Lined, Magnetic Dry Erase Sheet That The Whole Class Can See
This magnetic sheet looks just like a giant sheet of primary-lined paper. It has 2½" writing guidelines that are easy for students to see from anywhere in the classroom, and space for an illustration, too.
- Big Enough For All To See: At 17" by 22", this sheet is large enough so that students can see it from anywhere in the classroom...even the back row.
- Looks Just Like Primary Lined Paper! The sheet has 2½" writing guidelines with dotted midlines and space at the top for a drawing.
- Versatile ELA/Classroom Management Tool: Use it to model writing techniques, handwriting, and more. Display poems, reminders, assignments, and more.
- Thick And Durable: The magnetic page is 1mm thick and laminated for durability.
- Magnetic Sheet Sticks To Your Whiteboard Or Any Metal Surface: No need to tack or tape this “paper" to your bulletin board. It’s magnetic! Just stick it to your whiteboard, a metal cabinet, or any magnet-receptive surface.
- Use It Again And Again: The write-on/wipe-off surface lets you use this handy sheet over and over. Write and draw on it with a dry erase marker and erase when you’re done.
Stick this big magnetic sheet of lined “paper" on any magnet-receptive surface for the whole class to see!
- 1 magnetic dry erase sheet
- Size: 17" by 22"