Intermediate Fractions Cards And 6" Cubes - 2 cubes, 42 cards
Promotion Price: $23.99
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Liven Up Intermediate Math Practice With These Big Foam Dice With Slip-In Fraction Cards
Slide the cards into the sleeves on each side of the quiet, durable foam cubes to create jumbo dice for interactive practice with adding and subtracting fractions, finding equivalent fractions, and more. Includes cards for halves, thirds, quarters, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths.
- Extra-Large For Small Hands: These soft 6" cubes are easy for kids to handle...and they don't get lost like regular dice.
- Quiet Foam Covered With Durable Nylon: The light foam interior makes these dice nice and quiet, while the sleek black nylon covering makes them durable for classroom use.
- Perfect For Quick Review: Use these big, quiet fraction dice at the beginning or end of math time for a quick review session.
- Easily Differentiate Skills Practice: Start by having students work with easier fractions ending in 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8. When they master those, they can work with the cards for fractions ending in 5, 10, and 12.
- Practice Adding, Subtracting, And Finding Equivalent Fractions: This set offers review of all three skills!
- Play Dice Games Or Card Games: Slip the cards into the clear acetate sleeves on each side of the cubes for interactive fraction games. Or take them out and have students use them to match fractions in different formats and mdash;words, numbers, and pictures.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, the cards are designed to stand up to heavy- duty classroom use.
Get students on a roll with fractions using these gigantic foam dice with slip-in practice cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes Size: 6" each
- 43 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card with suggestions for use)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
For ages 8 and up