WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Students With The Tools They Need To Make Inferences And Give Textual Evidence
Students learn to make inferences and provide evidence while reading complex text. The flip chart allows for group exploration using photos and text. The cubes and literacy center provide fun interactive practice. Students use the study stickies to make inferences and provide evidence using any text.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Common Core Study Stickies: Literature Inferences (#306601)
- Common Core Study Stickies: Informational Text Inferences (#306588)
- Inference Fun! Level 2 Literacy Center (#306023)
- Inference Of The Week Flip Chart (#306598)
- Common Core Inference Cubes (#306888)