Industrial Café Teacher Planner
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6. No fees.Learn more
Keep All Your Important Information Organized in this Contemporary Teacher Planner
The Industrial Café Teacher Planner from Really Good Stuff® is a convenient and stylish option for keeping your classroom schedule organized. The 128-page planner is packed with helpful resources for teachers, including tab stickers, communication logs, substitute teacher information and weekly and monthly spreads for lesson planning.
- 128 Pages: This beautiful plan book has lots of space to record everything you need to stay organized for quick and easy access.
- Weekly And Monthly Planning Spreads: Each week spans an entire spread so you can record detailed notes and lesson plans. Monthly planning spreads allow you to set goals and information for the month in one central spot.
- Packed Full Of Resources: The plentiful pages in this planner also provide space for substitute information, yearly planning, contact information, and communication logs. Use the checklists at the back to record grades, attendance, homework completion, and more.
- Durable Spiral Binding: The pages are bound by a convenient spiral wire so theyre easy to turn, and the book lies flat.
- Includes 46 Stickers: To help you get and stay organized, this planner comes with 16 tab stickers, nine to-do list stickers, and 21 accent stickers.
- Pair This Planner With Other Industrial Caf Items: Combine this distinctive planner, designed by Melanie Ralbusky, with other products from this coffeehouse-themed line to give your classroom a chic, modern, unified look.
Stay organized and inspired all year with this stylish, info-packed planner featuring a modern coffeehouse feel.
- 1 spiral-bound planner
- Size: approximately 8" by 11" 128 pages
- 16 tab stickers
- Size: approximately 1" by " each, folded
- 9 to-do list stickers
- Size: approximately 13/8" by 3/8" each)
- 21 accent stickers
- Size: ranges from approximately 3/8" by 3/8" to 3/8" by "