How To Life Skills Puzzles - 5 puzzles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Unique Puzzles Offer An Engaging Way To Learn Life Skills
Each of the five puzzles presents a different life skill and can also be used to teach how-to writing and sequencing. The puzzle backs are self-checking so kids can work independently. This is a great resource for teaching ESL, ELL, special needs, or Spanish-speaking students.
- Great Versatile Resource: These life skills puzzles can be used several ways: as instruction in life skills (like how to follow directions), or curricularly to teach how-to writing and sequencing.
- Life Skills Are Necessary: Finding out how to perform daily tasks correctly gives kids a boost in life. Each of the five puzzles describes how to execute a different life skill: getting dressed, taking a shower, brushing your teeth, washing your hands, and making your bed.
- Encourage Self-Reliance: The puzzles offer a fun way for kids to work independently, as they are self-checking. Students will love feeling more competent as they nail down how to perform everyday tasks.
- 5 Puzzles, 30 Pieces: Each of the five puzzles has six color-coded pieces. They come in their own lidded box.
- Great For Special Needs: These simple puzzles offer a great teaching tool for ESL, ELL, special needs, or Spanish-speaking students to practice their language skills.
- 5 circular puzzles, each with six pieces Size: 11" diameter each, assembled
- Lidded storage box