Hot Dogs And Hamburgers! A Fractions Fast Food Trail Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Give Students an Appetizing Way to Practice Their Fractions with This Fun Fast Food-Themed Board Game.
Students playing this board game get to work on their math skills while working up an appetite for delicious dishes.
- Choose How to Play: Students can choose to work on Adding and Subtracting Fractions or Identifying Fractions and Fraction Word Problems.
- Double the Fun: Each game board features two sides, and players can pick a longer or shorter trail based on how long they want to play.
- Solve to Move Ahead: Players have to solve the problem on their card in order to advance along the trail in this fraction math game.
- Make it to the Finish Line: The first one to complete the trail wins!
Turn play time into an opportunity to learn with this unique fraction game for fifth grade, fourth grade and third grade from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 3 to 5
- Two double-sided game boards: 17" x 11" each
- Two card decks of 70 cards (140 cards total): 2½" x 3½" each
- One instruction card and two answer key cards: 5" x 7" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 double-sided game boards
- Size: 17" by 11" each
- 2 card decks of 70 cards (140 cards total)
- Size: 2½" by 3½" each
- 1 instruction card and 2 answer key cards
- Size: 5" by 7" each
- 8 pawns
- 1 storage box with