Flexible Furniture Set-Ups for Every Classroom
Product Overview4+ / PreK
This handheld flip chart is the best tool for those moments that you want the students to follow certain directions without you having to raise your voice!
- MANY CONCEPTS IN ONE PRODUCT: This flip chart features sections that include voice levels, lining up, timing, brain breaks, and more.
- HANDHELD: The handle on this flip chart allows for easy turning of pages as well as allowing you to raise the chart high for children to see the message.
- SILENT MESSAGING: The graphic nature of this chart allows children to see the messaging without you having to say a word.
- ENCOURAGE GOOD BEHAVIOR: The main function of this flip chart is to allow you to display messages to encourage good or desired behaviors throughout the day.
- EASY TO STORE: This flip chart stores flat and can easily be stored on a shelf or in a drawer. The overall size is 10”w x 13.5”h with a dry erase writing board that is 10"w x 8"h with a 1.25”w x 5.5” handle. The 20 unique pages are approximately 10"w x 8"h.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Handheld Flip Chart - Behavior Management
- 1 Flip Chart - Overall size is 10"w x 13.5"h
- Base is a dry erase paddle
- 20 double sided pages
- 6 tabbed pages
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This