Group Materials Caddy™
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $12.83. No fees.Learn more
Color : Green
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
- KEEP SUPPLIES READY TO GO: No more wasting time hunting for supplies. This sleek, black, wire caddy keeps them all in one place for easy access. Just grab it and go!
- 5 COMPARTMENTS ON TOP, 1 LARGE COMPARTMENT BELOW: This caddy has plenty of room for lots of supplies. The top is divided into compartments for pens, scissors, rulers, glue sticks, etc. The bottom is large enough to hold papers, binders, manuals, workbooks, folders, and even a tablet or dry erase board.
- DIMENSIONS: The caddy measures 12"W by 11"D by 8"H.
- ATTRACTIVE BLACK COLOR: The sharp black organizer will complement any school, office, or home dcor.
- AVAILABLE IN OTHER COLORS: This unique caddy also comes in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, or purple, perfect for color-coding classroom groups.
- DURABLE METAL CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong metal, it's designed for years of use.
- BUILT-IN HANDLES FOR PORTABILITY: Just grab the wire handles on either end of the caddy and carry your supplies wherever you need them.
- PERFECT FOR CLASSROOM GROUPS OR LEARNING CENTERS: Place the caddy in the middle a group table where everyone can reach it. The top has five separate sections, so several students can store their supplies in the same caddy. Or put it in your reading or math center filled with all the materials students will need.
- FOR WORK, SCHOOL, OR HOME: In the home or work office, this convenient caddy will keep your desk tidy and your supplies always at your fingertips. In the classroom, it's handy for organizing student supplies or prepping materials for projects, tests, or substitute teachers. It's great for storing arts and craft supplies, too.
This durable metal caddy keeps supplies attractively organized and at the ready, in the office, at school, or at home. Grab the built-in handles and carry it wherever you need it. The spacious caddy has five compartments on top for pencils, pens, scissors, glue sticks, sticky notes, etc. The larger area underneath can hold papers, binders, folders, or even a tablet or dry erase board. It's ideal for storing materials for student groups. Just place it in the middle of the table where everyone can reach it.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This