Greater Than, Less Than Gator Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
Practice Greater Than/Less Than With This Fun Gator Game
Kids place the number cards on the gator board and manipulate the symbol in the middle to indicate greater than, less than, or equal to. You get four boards and four sets of number cards so eight students can play at once. Cards come in two color- coded levels for easy differentiation: two-digit numbers or three-digit numbers. Numbers appear as numerals or in base 10 block format.
- 4 Gator Boards and 4 Card Sets: Up to eight kids can play at the same time with this game that includes four game boards and four sets of number cards.
- Differentiate Skills Practice With 2 Color-Coded Levels: The card sets come in two color-coded levels: green for two-digit numbers and purple for three-digit numbers.
- Identify Numbers In Different Formats: Numbers are represented in two ways: as numerals or in base 10 blocks.
- Gators Make Math Practice Fun! The greater than/less than gators add an element of fun to practicing a key early elementary math skill. Kids will enjoy manipulating the symbol in the center of the gator boards, turning it into a greater than, less than, or equal sign.
Help kids become fluent at comparing numbers with this greater than/less than/equal to gator game.
- 4 gator boards
- Size: 9" by 6" each
- 4 sets of 30 laminated number cards (120 cards total), color-coded by level (2-digit numbers, 2-digit numbers in base 10 blocks, 3-digit numbers, and 3-digit numbers in base 10 blocks)
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- 1 storage box