Go Fish Vowel Digraphs Literacy Center - Use for Grades 2-3 - 1 literacy center
Fish For Digraphs In This Fun, Familiar Game
Students fish for digraphs in this fun, familiar game. Whether you’re a parent wanting to help your child get the most out of at-home learning or a teacher looking for activities to send home with students, this center has you covered! Players ""fish"" for words with matching vowel digraphs. When they get a matching card, they say the words, repeat the vowel sound, and place the pair in the correct box on the mat. After all the cards have been matched, players turn over their mats and write the words in the boxes.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 64 laminated word cards
- Size: 2½" by 3½" each
- 2 double-sided game mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 9" each
- 2 dry erase crayons
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13¼"