Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Kids Record Their Glowing And Growing Moments And Create A Record They Can Reflect On
These gorgeously designed log books are a great tool to have in your classroom. Students log their "glows," whatever they do that makes them glow with pride, and their "grows," things they need to work on, so that when the year ends they can look back and see how much they've grown!
- 24 Journals To Log Personal Growth: In these pages, students write down things they need to work on, or areas where they need to "grow." And every time they do something "glow-worthy," they write that down, too. They're creating a record of great accomplishments to reflect on!
- Encourage Good Work And Behavior: Knowing they are keeping track of their own best behavior and achievements will give kids an incentive to do better, so they have something to write down in their GLOW Logs.
- Good For Social-Emotional Learning: The jazzily designed neon logs let kids reflect on their behavior and actions, as well as their work accomplishments. The journals encourage thoughtfulness and reflection on individual motivation. They make a great social-emotional tool!
- Unique Design: The unique logs are beautifully designed. Kids can use them all year and take them home at year's end as an individual report card on themselves.
- Ties In With A Glow Theme: The GLOW Logs can be used alone or paired with other items from our GLOW product line, such as the posters and banner.
- 24 journals
- Size: 53/8" by 83/8"
- 16 pages each, including covers