Geometric Collage Board Shapes – Set Of 56
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.99. No fees.Learn more
Supply Students With Sturdy Shapes For Decorating And Creating
These durable, white, corrugated cardboard shapes make a nice addition to your makerspace, STEM station, or art corner. Kids can decorate them with crayons, markers, or paint, and put them together to form tangrams, collages, and more. Includes seven each of eight different shapes.
- 56 White Cardboard Shapes: 56 white, corrugated cardboard shapes, 2½" to 5", seven each of circle, diamond, equilateral triangle, oval, rectangle, right triangle, semicircle, and square.
- The Perfect Addition To Any STEM Station Or Makerspace: No arts and crafts area, STEM station, or makerspace would be complete without a set of geometrical cardboard cutouts for creating and constructing.
- Versatile Shapes Have So Many Uses! Teach basic shapes to preschoolers. Explore more complex geometric shapes with older children. Create artistic collages. Build and create in your STEM station or makerspace. The possibilities are limitless!
- Super-Sturdy Corrugated Cardboard: These durable pieces are 2½ mm thick. The white coated surface on both sides can be colored with crayons or markers, or painted.
Stock your art corner, STEM station, or makerspace with this set of 56 sturdy, white, corrugated cardboard shapes.
- 56 white, corrugated cardboard shapes
- Size: 2½" to 5", 2½ mm thick each
- Shapes: 7 each of circle, diamond, equilateral triangle, oval, rectangle, right triangle, semicircle, and square