Flashlight Search Activity Sight Words
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
Kids Use Flashlights' To Search For Hidden Sight Words!
Children love searching! Make learning hands-on with these flashlight wands that students use to search for sight words. Just slip the flashlight inside a plastic sleeve with a fun scene printed on it, and move the beam around to find the hidden words listed on the card. As students locate each word, they can check it off on one side of the card or write it on the other side.
- Totally Unique (And Fun!) Game: Our product developers have outdone themselves coming up with this brand-new game format. Kids will be begging to play this sight-word searching game!
- 10 Plastic Sleeves With 5 Engaging Scenes: The clear acetate sleeves are made to last, and the beautifully illustrated scenes have lots of kid appeal. Settings include: spooky house, mine shaft, detective scene, farm, and ocean.
- 5 Durable Plastic Character Wands With Flashlights': Made of plastic, the character wands are sturdy so students can use them over and over again. They have a diverse variety of characters on them, a male on one side and a female on the other. Each character shines a bright flashlight beam. Kids will enjoy picking a person to represent themselves as they play.
- 10 Double-Sided Dry Erase Cards With Sight Words: Each double-sided, 8" by 10" card has a list of sight words for kids to check off as they find them. One side has a check box next to each word. The other side has lines on which to write the word.
- 10 plastic sleeves with hidden sight words, 2 each of 5 scenes
- Size: 7" by 11" each
- 10 double-sided cards with sight word checklists, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8" by 10" each
- 5 plastic character wands with "flashlights"
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 6" by 9"
- 1 storage box with lid