Drive Sight Word Mastery With This Fun Parking Spot Game
Students read the sight word in the parking spot and drive the car with the matching word into that spot. Words appear in different fonts and are chosen from our list of 100 high-frequency words carefully selected by ELA experts. Parking lot mats and cars are color-coded for easy game management.
- Color-Coding Makes This Game Easy To Manage: The border color of each parking lot mat matches the color of the cars that go with that mat, making it easy to set up the game. Each mat is unique, so kids get to practice multiple sets of words.
- Match Sight Words In Different Fonts: Sight words are printed in a variety of fonts to give children practice recognizing the words even when the lettering is different. With the six parking lot game mats, kids see each sight word at least once. Some words appear twice for added practice.
- Cute Car Theme: Kids love that this game puts them in the driver's seat as they park their cars in the correct spots to demonstrate sight word mastery.
- Kids Can Play Independently: This game is easy for kids to play on their own without help, freeing parents or teachers up for other tasks.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards
- Size: 12" by 12" each
- 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors
- Size: 1" by 2" each
- 1 storage box