Feel, Trace and Write Numbers Cards And Dry Erase Crayons
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
Boost Number Recognition And Formation Skills With This Tactile Tool
This set of 21 cards feature the numbers 0 - 20. Each card features a flocked number (feel), a number that can be traced (trace), and a space to write the number with little guidance (write). The cards also feature an activity on the back. The cards are laminated on both sides for write on/wipe off abilities. This boxed set comes with 4 dry erase crayons, but can also be used with dry erase markers.
- FLOCKED NUMBERS: The numbers on these cards are flocked with a soft, felt-type material so that students can feel the formation of the numbers.
- DRY ERASE LAMINATED: These cards are laminated on both sides, so they can be written on with dry erase crayons (supplied) or dry erase markers.
- ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY ON BACK: Children get additional practice on the back of each card, identifying the number in different fonts.
- HANDWIRITNG PRACTICE: This is a great activity for helping students with their handwriting and number formation.
- STORAGE BOX: The laminated, lidded box is compact and a great place to store the cards and crayons. Proper storage helps with the longevity of the cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 21 laminated double-sided cards (0-20)
- Size: 11" by 5" each
- 4 dry erase crayons
- 1 storage box with lid