Boost Handwriting And Alphabet Practice With Visual And Tactile Clues
This set of 52 cards feature the upper and lower-case letters of the alphabet. Each card features a flocked letter (feel), a letter that can be traced (trace), and a space to write the letter with little guidance (write). The cards also feature an activity on the back. The cards are laminated on both sides for write on/wipe off abilities. This boxed set comes with 4 dry erase crayons, but can also be used with dry erase markers.
- FLOCKED LETTERSS: The numbers on these cards are flocked with a soft, felt-type material so that students can feel the formation of the numbers.
- DRY ERASE LAMINATED: These cards are laminated on both sides, so they can be written on with dry erase crayons (supplied) or dry erase markers.
- ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY ON BACK: Children get additional practice on the back of each card by circling the pictures that start with the letter featured.
- HANDWIRITNG PRACTICE: This is a great activity for helping students with their handwriting and letter formation.
- STORAGE BOX: The laminated, lidded box is compact and a great place to store the cards and crayons. Proper storage helps with the longevity of the cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 52 laminated cards
- Size: 11" by 5" each
- 4 dry erase crayons
- 1 storage box
- Really Good Stuff® Teaching Guide