Challenge Kids To Sort Words By Vowel Sounds And Cement Word Recognition And Language Skills
Give students a fun way to practice and self-check word skills by having them sort the cards by words that have the correct vowel sound and those that don’t. Use cards with or without our Feed Me Baskets.
- Engaging Activity Supports Word Skill Work: These fun chipboard cards highlighting vowel sounds let students practice their word skills and have fun at the same time! And they can self-check!
- Graphics Catch The Eye: Students interact with the activity better when the graphics are attractive. The appealing design of these cards makes it easier to sound out the vowels. The type is clear and easy to read.
- Use Word Chips With Matching Baskets Or On Their Own: Students will enjoy feeding the right chip to the correct monster...the green (happy and right) one or the red (angry and wrong) one, or they can just sort the vowel sound chips on their own, without the baskets! (Feed Me Baskets are sold separately, 166622.)
Your kids will enjoy building literacy skills when they use these engaging chipboard cards to sort words by vowel sounds!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 laminated chips with rounded corners
- Size: 3" by 2" each
- Colors: 32 yellow short vowel chips, 32 pink diphthong chips, 36 orange vowel teams chips
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 zip-top plastic storage bag