Challenge Kids To Solve Addition And Subtraction Problems, And Reinforce Math Skills In A Fun Way
Give students a fun way to practice and self-check math skills by having them sort the cards by whether they have the correct answer or not. Use the cards with our Feed Me Baskets or on their own.
- Engaging Activity Supports Math Skill Work: These fun chipboard cards with correct and incorrect answers to addition and subtraction problems let kids practice their math skills and have fun at the same time! And they can self-check!
- Graphics Catch The Eye: Students interact with the activity better when the graphics are attractive. The appealing design of these cards makes it easier to see the problem. The type is clear and easy to read.
- Use With Matching Baskets Or On Their Own: Students will enjoy feeding the right chip to the correct monster...the green (happy and right) one or the red (angry and wrong) one, or they can just sort the addition and subtraction problem chips on their own, without the baskets! (Feed Me Baskets are sold separately, 166622.)
Your kids will enjoy building math skills when they use these engaging chipboard cards to sort right and wrong addition and subtraction problems!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 chips with rounded corners
- Size: 3" by 2" each
- Colors: 32 blue through 10 chips, 32 purple through 20 chips, 36 green through 100 chips
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 zip-top plastic storage bag