Family Engagement Reading Skills - Fry Sight Words - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.66. No fees.Learn more
Partner With Families To Maximize Reading Success With Fry Sight Word Practice
We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice and build sight word fluency. Games, flash cards, three sight word booklets, and an activity journal that reinforce reading these important words, along with an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips, all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 3 My Take Home Sight Word booklets:
- Look in Here
- On a Picnic
- 1 My Sight Word Journal: 1st 100 Fry Words
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 112 pages
- 1 I Have, Who Has? Small Group 1st 50 Fry Words game (60 cards)
- 1 EZread™ Sight Word Mini Flash Cards: Fry 1-50 set (50 flashcards)
- 1 EZread™ Sight Word Mini Flash Cards: Fry 51-100 set (50 flashcards)
- Really Good Instructional Guide