Family Engagement Reading Skills - Dolch Sight Words - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.66. No fees.Learn more
Partner With Families To Maximize Reading Success With Dolch Sight Word Practice
We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice and build sight word fluency. Games, flash cards, three sight word booklets, and an activity journal that reinforce reading and writing these important words, along with an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips, all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 3 My Take Home Sight Word booklets:
- At the Zoo
- For You and Me
- I Have No Fork
- 1 My Sight Word Journal: Dolch Pre-Primer+Primer Words
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 96 pages
- 1 I Have, Who Has? Small Group Dolch Primer Words game (60 cards)
- 1 EZread™ Sight Word Mini Flash Cards: Dolch Primer set (52 flashcards)
- 1 EZread™ Sight Word Mini Flash Cards: Dolch Pre-Primer set (40 flashcards)
- Really Good Instructional Guide