WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize Kindergartners' Success In Literacy
We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice important skills and kids develop a love of reading. Nonfiction and fiction books, a journal, a literacy game with instructions, sight-word flash cards, write-on/wipe-off activity mats with a dry erase marker, and English/Spanish family letters that include parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 12½" by 11"
- 1 literacy game
- 1 ABC journal
- Size: 7" by 9"
- 64 pages
- 1 nonfiction book
- Size: 6?" by 7"
- 8 pages
- 6 My Own Tiny Take-Homes™ nursery rhyme books
- Size: 4¼" by 5 3/8 "
- 12 pages each
- 1 sight word mini flash card set on an O ring
- Size: 3" by 1½" each
- 3 double-sided activity mats
- Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 10" by 8" each
- 1 dry erase marker
- 1 zippered storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12" plus handle
- Really Good Instructional GuideDue to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.