Partner With Families To Maximize Students' Place-Value Success
Encourage valuable at-home place value learning and reinforcement with materials chosen specifically to engage students and their families in hands-on place value to the billions activities. A place value dry erase board and practice mat, a dry erase marker, a dice game with instructions, a fun place value Slide and Learn, and an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins and mdash;at home!
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 1 double-sided Place Value Dry Erase Board
- Size: 12" by 9"
- 1 Slide And Learn™ Place Value - Intermediate
- Size: 12"L
- 1 Place Value Dice 8-Pack (8 dice in 8 colors)
- Size: 1" by 1½" each
- 2 dry erase markers
- Color: black
- 1 Write Again® Student Place Values Practice Mat
- Size: 16" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide