Family Engagement Math Skills - Multiplication And Division
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize Students' Multiplication And Division Success
Encourage valuable at-home multiplication and division learning and reinforcement with materials chosen specifically to engage students and their families in hands-on multiplication and division activities. A beginning long-division dry erase board, a dry erase marker, a fun flip-flop game, flashcards, a Slide and Learn Multiplication Grid, and an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 1 Slide And Learn™: Multiplication Grid
- Size: 5 and #85412;" by 5½"
- 1 set of Multiplication 0-12 Flash Cards (96 cards)
- 1 dry erase marker
- Color: black
- 1 Beginning Long Division Dry Erase Board
- Size: 6" by 8"
- 1 Multiplication And Division Flip-Flop Number Bonds And Fact Families Practice Mat
- Size: 6" by 9½"
- Really Good Instructional Guide