FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludesitems)
Product OverviewGrades: 3-5
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize Students' Multiplication And Division Success
Encourage valuable at-home multiplication and division learning and reinforcement with materials chosen specifically to engage students and their families in hands-on multiplication and division activities. A beginning long-division dry erase board, a dry erase marker, a fun flip-flop game, flashcards, a Slide and Learn Multiplication Grid, and an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12"
- plus handle
- 1 Slide And Learn™: Multiplication Grid
- Size: 5 and #85412;" by 5½"
- 1 set of Multiplication 0-12 Flash Cards (96 cards)
- 1 dry erase marker
- Color: black
- 1 Math Facts Dry Erase Boards Multiplication And Division
- Size: 6" by 8"
- 1 Multiplication And Division Flip-Flop Number Bonds And Fact Families Practice Mat
- Size: 6" by 9½"
- Really Good Instructional GuideDue to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This