Family Engagement Math Skills - Fractions
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize Students' Success With Fractions
Encourage valuable at-home fraction learning and reinforcement with materials chosen specifically to engage students and their families in hands-on fraction activities. Fractions on a Number Line dry erase materials, an equivalent fraction-bar manipulative, fraction equivalency cubes, and an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins and mdash;at home!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 1 double-sided Fractions On A Number Line Write Again® Mat
- Size: 13" by 6"
- 1 Equivalent Fraction Bar set (51 pieces in a frame)
- Size of frame: 8¼" by 8¼"
- Size of bars: ¾"H, length varies
- 1 Fraction Tower® Equivalency Cubes set (51 cubes)
- 1 dry erase marker
- Color: black
- Really Good Instructional Guide