WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize Students' Success With Decimals
Encourage valuable at-home decimals learning and reinforcement with materials chosen specifically to engage students and their families in hands-on decimals activities. A decimal practice dry erase board, a dry erase marker, foam decimal tokens, a fun decimal Slide and Learn, a decimal/fraction pencil, and an English/ Spanish family letter that includes parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins and at home!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12"
- plus handle
- 1 Slide And Learn™ Decimals - Intermediate
- Size: 12"L
- 1 Decimal Practice Two-Sided Dry Erase Board
- Size: 12" by 9"
- Decimal Place Value Foam Tokens
- 200 double-sided foam tokens; 50 each of 1
- and 0.001 with fraction equivalents on reverse
- Size: ¾" diameter each
- 1 Fraction Pencil
- 1 dry erase marker
- Color: black
- Really Good Instructional GuideDue to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.