Family Engagement Math Skills - Beginning Addition And Subtraction
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice And Master Addition And Subtraction Through 20 At Home
Get the whole family involved! This kit takes students from the very basics of addition and subtraction through the number 20. There is a journal for word problems, a dry erase board for practicing addition and subtraction with a number line, and an interactive stick puzzle set that helps students hone their basic math skills at home.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 1 What Is the Story Problem? Math Journal
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages
- 1 Addition And Subtraction Through 10 - Mental Math Sticks™ puzzle
- 1 Number Line 0-10 and 0-20 double-sided dry erase board
- Size: 12" by 4"
- 2 Addition and Subtraction Dice (10-sided numbered dice: 1 addition die and 1 subtraction die)
- 1 dry erase marker
- 1 Mega Math pencil
- Really Good Instructional Guide