Ezread™ Soft Touch Magnetic Making And Breaking Word Study Set
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Make And Break Words Easily With Chunky Connected Letters
Little hands can easily grasp and move these letters and chunks to make and break words, learning how words work. Because the word chunks are in one piece they scaffold early readers to see the patterns in words, making their reading and word construction more efficient and productive. Includes the most common rimes from Wylie and Durrell.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 20 blue consonants and five red vowels
- Size: up to 2" by 2¼" each
- 13 two-letter, 26 three-letter, and one four-letter phonograms (40 total)
- Size: up to 2" by 4" each
- 27 two-letter beginning blends and digraphs and eight three-letter beginning digraphs (35 total)
- Size: up to 2¼" by 3?" each
- Really Good Stuff® Teaching Guide