WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Letter Recognition With This Expanded Lowercase Set
Magnetic Color-coded (red vowels and blue consonants) for word study with proper manuscript letter formations now including serif letters a and g. These lowercase letters come in a set of 80 with plenty of commonly occurring letters for word study.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The EZread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit contains: one set of 80 magnetic plastic lowercase letters, 24 red vowels and 56 consonants in blue.
- STANDARDIZED TEACHING ASSISTANT: The EZread Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Kit was created to directly align with Common Core and state standards for Language Arts products.
- MAKE SPELLING FUN: Your spelling and phonics lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded magnetic letters. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the alphabet and recognize letters.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: Your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 80 color-coded plastic magnetic letters
- 6 new serif font letters a and g
- Size: ?" to 1 3/4" each