Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewGrades: K-1
Tap And Track Sight Words To Build Fluency
The fuzzy dots' tactile feedback motivates kids and accelerates the recognition of sight words in complete sentences. Reinforce one-to one matching, tracking, and fluency. Each sight word is shown four or more times. Great for school or home use.
- TACTILE DOTS: Below each word is a tactile dot to help children track each word as they read the sentence.
- EASY TO READ: These flash cards have a kid-friendly font, and clear spaced out words to avoid any confusion.
- EASY TO HOLD: These cards are 6'' x 3'' making them easy for children to hold and flip through.
- COMES WITH 4 O-RINGS: All cards are hole-punched and come with additional O-rings to customize sets for differentiated practice.
- STORAGE BAG INCLUDED: This card set comes with a storage bag to hold all of the cards when they are not being used.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 80 hole-punched cards
- Size: 6" by 3" each
- 4 O-rings
- Storage bag
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This