Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product Overview3+ / PreK+
This fun emotions kit is sure to become one of the most popular social-emotional learning tools available. This multipurpose set includes elements that can be used separately or together during calm-down activity time. Every item in this set helps kids to explore questions they may have about their personal emotions and temperament or the emotions of their friends and family members.Four soft dolls show mad, scared, sad and happy expressions on their childlike faces. Plus, the corresponding mood words are printed on doll clothing in both English and Spanish for vocabulary building. Photo storybooks also explore these familiar emotions using the images of real children to engage kids in a storytelling scenario. Kids who love games can work on solving one of the nine face puzzles included in the kit. Likewise, game lovers can have a blast creating emotional faces on hand-held boards. Other emotions and feelings include angry, embarrassed, disgusted, shy, proud and surprised.
- Engaging Activities. Children will have the opportunity to learn about different facial expressions and relate them to their personal emotions through the use of books, puzzles, dolls and faces
- Wide Range of Emotions. Dolls and books cover 4 common emotions: happy, sad, mad and scared. Emotions pictured on the puzzles include angry, disgusted, sad, scared, happy, proud, surprised, shy and embarrassed
- SEL. Supports social-emotional development and learning.
- Calm-Down Tools: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a sense of peace in your classroom or home.
- Activity guide and storage bin included.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This