Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.33. No fees.Learn more
Use Giant Tray For Cross-Curricular Experiments And Art
This giant-sized art tray can be used for a variety of art projects, and it has been designed to fit over a light panel to provide a cross-teaching opportunity incorporating light, water, and objects. Made of strong, clear polycarbonate, it is designed to hold water and be moved without spilling or flexing. Use it with a variety of textured materials and liquids for art projects and sensory exploration. Designed for use inside or outside, on the desk or the floor. Very flexible!
- Ingenious Art Tray Accommodates Many Projects: This strong, giant-sized art tray made of polycarbonate can be used for a variety of art and science projects. It is strong and inflexible enough to hold water and can be moved without flexing or spilling the water.
- Use It Over A Light Table: The tray was designed to fit over a light panel to illuminate the activities kids conduct on it.
- Fits Standard Size Paper: The internal size of the tray was designed to fit a standard sheet of paper.
- Strength And Longevity: Tough, clear polycarbonate make this tray very strong and long-lived, so you will be able to use it year after year.
Free kids' imaginations to experiment and create using this giant art tray.
- 1 art tray
- Size: 22"W by 173/8"D by 4"H