Executive Functioning Skills Activity
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.66. No fees.Learn more
Teach Executive Functioning Skills With This Fun Set Of Lock-Shaped Puzzles
Help your students who struggle with executive functioning by working these clever lock-shaped puzzles with them. Each puzzle discusses a different executive functioning skill, displays four examples of what that skill looks like at school or out in the world, and has a self-checking image when you flip over the pieces.
- Puzzles That Teach: Work with students who struggle with executive functioning using these unique lock-shaped puzzles. Puzzle topics include time management, organization, and perseverance. The puzzles give four examples of what that skill looks like at school or out in the world. Just flip over the pieces to self-check!
- Great For Small Groups: These puzzles lend themselves to small-group work, with everyone working on a challenge together. An instruction card with directions and prompts makes leading a group easy.
- Create An Executive Functioning Space: This set of puzzles is a perfect companion to our Executive Functioning Skills Mini Posters (165830, sold separately).
- Sturdy Construction: The durable puzzles are made to stand up to steady use.
Work these unique, lock-shaped puzzles with small groups of students who need to improve their executive functioning.
- 10 puzzles
- Assembled size: 6½" by 6" each
- 1 instruction card 6" by 6½"