FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product OverviewAge 3+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS.
Bright translucent counters are perfect for fostering early math skills such as sorting, counting, identifying quantities, and patterning. Counters have raised centers and edge ridges and are easy for small hands to grasp and stack. Perfect on a light panel. Set includes 500 counters in handy plastic storage bin plus 5 double-sided Patterning Activity Cards. Recommended for ages 3+.
- SORT, COUNT, QUANTIFY, PATTERN: Versatile counters are perfect for sorting by color, counting, identifying quantities, and patterning.
- PATTERNING PRACTICE ACTIVITY CARDS: Patterning is an essential early math skill that crosses all disciplines and "trains the brain" to think logically. Included Activity Cards provide practice in replicating the most commonly used patterns. Kids can replicate and extend patterns right on the cards, and then create their own.
- EASY TO STACK: Bright translucent counters have raised centers and edge ridges - just like a button - that make it easy for kids to focus, grasp, and stack. How high can you stack the counters?
- GREAT ON A LIGHT PANEL: Red, yellow, blue, green, orange, and clear counters positively glow on a light panel. Try stacking a vertical pattern that will shine and shimmer!
- PLENTY FOR EVERYONE: 500 pieces in a handy plastic storage bin mean there's plenty for everyone to sort, count, pattern, and stack.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This