Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Excellerations® Frog Counters - 27 Pieces
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.63. No fees.Learn more
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
Added to Your Wishing Well
Product OverviewAge 3+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS.
These frog counters are not only adorable, but practical as well. They come in three different colors as well as three different sizes. They are great for counting, patterning, working with attributes, as well as for simple mathematical topics. They come in a storage pouch for easy storage and to help with organization. They are safety rated for children 3 years and up.
- FUN MANIPULATIVE: These frog counters are a great math tool for children. You can use them for a variety of math topics and are visually appealing to children.
- PACK OF 27: This set of 27 frog counters come in three vibrant colors; red, blue, and yellow. They are also three different sizes ranging from 1/3 inches to 1-1/4 inches. Their plastic material makes them easy to clean and sanitize.
- EDUCATIONAL: These counters are great to use for more than just counting. They can be used to create patterns not only by color, but by size as well. They are great for demonstrating knowledge of simple arithmetic problems such as subtraction, addition, and greater than, less than, or equal to concepts.
- MATH PRACTICE: Better than same-sized counters, these frog counters not only come in three different colors, but different sizes as well. This makes learning that much more fun. Now, not only can children practice patterns by color or by size, but by both.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: All Excellerations® products meet or exceed the highest safety and compliance standards. They are tested for children ages 3 and up.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This