Excellerations® Connecting Cubes - 40 Pieces
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS.
These connecting cubes are ideal for practicing math and STEM concepts. The way the cubes connect makes them ideal for creating shapes or for engineering projects. This set of 40 cubes gives you plenty for counting, creating shapes, creating patterns, color recognition, and more. They come in a pouch for easy storage that helps with organization. Safety rated for children 3 years and up.
- FUN MANIPULATIVE: These connecting cubes are a fun tool to use for math and STEM. They function as counters, manipulatives for creating shapes, and more.
- PACK OF 40: Pack of 40 cubes comes in four different colors including red, yellow, green, and blue. You will get ten of each color. The cubes measure 3/4 inch each. Their plastic material makes them easy to clean and sanitize.
- EDUCATIONAL: These connecting cubes can be used for a variety of math topics including counting, patterning, creating shapes, and more. They can be used for STEM by constructing towers and more shapes to challenge your youngest engineer.
- MATH AND STEM PRACTICE: Use the connecting cubes to practice math and STEM concepts including construction, engineering, counting, patterns, and more.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: All Excellerations® products meet or exceed the highest safety and compliance standards. They are tested for children ages 3 and up.