Evo Educator Entry Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $33. No fees.Learn more
Teach Yourself To Code With This Robot Kit For Educators and mdash;And Then It's Easy To Teach Your Kids!
Bringing coding into the classroom just got easier. Teach yourself first with this handy kit, and then you can teach your students. You and your kids will love learning to code with this cute little Evo robot. He does all kinds of fun tricks and can be programmed digitally or screen-free!
- STEM/STEAM Made Simple: No need to be intimidated by coding. This handy kit makes it simple to learn and to teach. In no time, you and your students will be mastering the basics of coding...and having fun doing it!
- 2 Ways To Code: Digitally Or Screen-Free! You can code the little Evo robot in two ways: online with OzoBlockly and screen-free with Color Codes. The OzoBlockly method, powered by Google's Blockly software, has five skill levels to master. The Color Codes method uses special markers and stickers on paper to program the little bot.
- Works Across All Grade Levels: With two programming methods and a variety of skill levels, this kit makes it easy to teach coding across grade levels and subjects, and to different types of learners.
- Lots Of Educational Resources: In addition to the robot and programming tools in the kit, you also get access to a free educational app and a lesson library with hundreds of STEM and STEAM lessons!
- Desk-Friendly Robot Performs Tricks: Evo is small but sturdy, featuring a strong polycarbonate shell. The tiny bot is packed with technology, including: Bluetooth connection (30-foot range), proximity sensors for tricks and obstacle detection, optical sensors for detecting lines and color codes, LED lights, built-in speaker, automatic firmware updates, app updates with new features and games, and a rechargeable LiPo battery (60-minute charge time).
- Compatible With Smart Devices: Evo doesn't require a smart device. You can always go screen-free to code the bot with special markers and stickers provided in the kit. For running the Evo app, we recommend devices with these specs or higher: iOS 7.0, 1GB RAM (iPhone 5 and newer, iPad 3 and newer, or iPod touch); Android 4.0, 2GB RAM (Samsung Galaxy 6 and newer, Google Pixel 1 and newer); Bluetooth 4.0.
Take the intimidation out of learning to code with this robot kit for educators. Learn to program the little bot yourself...then you can teach your kids!
- 1 Evo robot
- 1 charging cable
- 4 Color Code markers
- 1 Educator Bot Camp
- Online access to 150+ free STEAM lessons