Experiment With Electricity And Energy In A Safe And Exciting New Way!
We took our award-winning Energy Stick® and made it even better! This hands-on educational tool will amaze your young scientists as they experiment with open and closed circuits, safely using their own bodies as conductors of electricity. When students touch the electrodes on each end of the cylinder at the same time, LED lights flash and the tube makes noise. An exciting way to learn about electricity! This set of 30 lets multiple groups experiment at once.
- Award-Winning Science Tool: Steve Spangler’s original Energy Stick® holds a Guinness World Record and won the Best Toy award at the New York Toy Fair in 2015.
- Now Even Better! The Energy Stick 2.0® now has
and – signs at each end. It makes a new, louder sound and has brighter lights that flash in an exciting new pattern.
- Take The Experiment To The Next Level By Adding People To The Circuit: When two students hold the Energy Stick 2.0® and their partner’s hand, they complete the circuit and activate the stick. Keep adding students until everyone is holding hands and creating a great big circuit.
- Build Teamwork: When students work together to see how many people they can fit in their human circuit or to find out which materials serve as insulators or conductors, they’re learning more than just science. They’re also learning about the power of cooperation.
- Add The Wow Factor To Your Science Lessons: With one-of-a-kind inventions like the Energy Stick 2.0®, Steve Spangler has been showing teachers how to create memorable science experiences for their students for more than 25 years.
Order these fascinating little sticks today, and in no time, your class will be experimenting to discover circuits, insulators, conductors, and even the impact of working together.