Energy Stick™ Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $19. No fees.Learn more
Adult supervision required.
Safely Experiment With Open And Closed Circuits With The Energy Stick™ Kit!
This kit built around the Energy Stick™ offers a sizzling way to teach electricity. It comes with six Energy Sticks, a double-sided poster, and stickers for the whole class!
- New And Improved! The new version of the Energy Stick has louder sounds and brighter lights that flash in exciting new patterns.
- Great Way To Learn About Electricity: The Energy Stick is a great visual aid and hands-on science tool that teaches young scientists about open and closed circuits as well as conductors and insulators.
- Make It Personal: Students learn about circuits, insulators, and conductivity using their own bodies in a totally safe way. They put one hand on the top and the other on the bottom of the Energy Stick, and the flashing lights and sound tell them they've completed a circuit.
- Try It With Friends: Kids can work individually or work in a group to create a big human circuit.
- Brings Science To Life: When students make a connection with their own bodies, their minds light up with the science concepts. Makes science vivid!
- Stickers Reward: Once they've mastered the concepts, kids get a sticker that trumpets their newly won knowledge. They can be proud of what they've learned!
- Easy Reference Poster: DIsplay this double-sided poster with the electricity concepts on one side and a depiction of how the Energy Stick builds connections on the other side.
Make electricity teaching sizzle with this exciting kit built around the Energy Stick™!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 double-sided, laminated poster
- Size: 19" by 24"
- 36 stickers
- Size: 2½" diameter each
- 6 Energy Sticks™
- Size: 7½"L each
Ages 6 and up.