Energy from the Sun Science Center
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Have students test different UV strengths coming into your classroom!Students will challenge each other by placing UV reactive beads in different locations in your classroom (or outside if UV protected windows) to see how much UV reaches different locations. A fun challenge!
- CHALLENGE: Each center offers a challenge or game for between 2 to 4 players.
- INSTRUCTIONS: There are instructions and suggestions for taking it further included in each center.
- VOCABULARY: Each center includes a card with vocabulary that will help players grasp the concepts.
- ENGAGEMENT: These centers are engaging as well as educational. They are a hands-on way for learning science concepts.
- FAMILY FUN: These centers have challenges and games that are good for the whole family to get involved in science concepts.
- 1 - instruction card; size 8" x 10"
- 1 Vocabulary card; size 8" x 10"
- 4 mats, 8" x 10"
- 1 playing mats, 11" x 9" folded
- 4 reference cards, 8" x 4"
- 4 Page Repro, 11" x 17"
- 250 color changing beads
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"